1. Will there be free wifi available at the venue?
Free wifi will be available within the conference area on the day of Blogopolis. We will also provide a charging station at the back of the room for anyone who runs out of battery juice throughout the course of the day. Seating in this area will be limited so please ensure all your gadgets are fully charged prior to the event.
2. Can I get a refund on my Blogopolis ticket should I change my mind?
Unfortunately we are unable to issue refunds – ALL SALES ARE FINAL. If something should come up and you are unable to attend, you are more than welcome to organise the sale of your own ticket. You will need to email Nuffnang ([email protected]) to let us know of the new ticket holder so that our attendee records can be amended accordingly.
3. Will food be provided on the day?
Upon registration, tea and coffee will be provided. Both morning tea and a working-style buffet lunch are included in your ticket price. Gluten-free options will be available.
4. Are mothers allowed to bring their babies with them to Blogopolis?
Yes, of course! If you can’t find a carer for your little one, feel free to bring them along with you to Blogopolis. We do ask, though, if your baby becomes restless and/or begins to cry during any of the sessions, please step out into the foyer area to avoid any interruptions.
5. On the morning of Blogopolis, will I need to register for the master classes I want to attend?
No, there is no registration into individual sessions required, even the breakout classes. You will just need to check the room each breakout class you wish to attend is running in. You will, however, need to check in prior to 9am to have your name marked off the attendees list and pick up your name tag.
6. Is the venue public transport accessible?
The closest train station is Martin Place. According to Google maps, the venue is a 5 minute walk from here. Please visit the Venue page for a map and further public transport accessibility details.
7. Do you have a Blogopolis group accommodation hotel discount organised?
Yes. The Sofitel Sydney Wentworth is offering a 10% discount off the best available rate of the day on its rooms (subject to availability). Please visit the Venue page for further details on how to access this rate.
8. If you are looking to seek self-sponsorship to attend Blogopolis, please be sure to follow our sponsorship guidelines below…
Official Blogopolis sponsors will be announced in the coming weeks. Out of respect to our official sponsors, there are certain guidelines in place that sponsored Blogopolis attendees will need to adhere to:
- Any sponsor-related material that you wish to distribute as part of your sponsorship will not be allowed within the immediate conference area. This includes the main conference and break out rooms, the registration/foyer area and the space provided for morning tea, lunch and any post-conference functions.
- The above does not prevent you from handing out your business card – You are more than welcome to distribute these throughout the course of the day.
- If you are caught breaching the above guidelines, you will be given a warning and your promotional materials will be taken from you. If this warning is disobeyed, you will be dismissed from the conference.